11. MIKRO FAF: CAN YOU BREATHE?
To watch movies, click on the program unit for which you want to get a link and password to watch. After entering your data, you will receive a link to the Vimeo platform and a password for free access.
You can log in as many times as you want from 13th to 15th November 2020.
INDEPENDENT SHORT FILM
Refers to films that were made in independent production, without commercial and producers’ pressure, and that have specific authorial features.
INDIE FILM – REGIONAL SELECTION
INDIE FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION #1
INDIE FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION #2
INDIE FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION #3
SHORT DIY FILM
Refers to films of all genres (fiction, documentary, animated, experimental…), topics and production techniques, made in non-professional circumstances, without the involvement of film professionals and without professional obligations during or after the production.
DO-IT-YOURSELF FILM – REGIONAL SELECTION
DO-TI-YOURSELF FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION #1
DO-TI-YOURSELF FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION #2
CAN YOU BREATHE? FILM
The focus of this category is on films that reflect or re-examine the global turmoils in the first half of 2020. It is inspired by the brutal act of police racism and the consequent global anti-racist protests, and it refers to all the difficulties that humanity has faced in recent months. The world pandemic and its physical, social and mental consequ ences joined forces with xenophobia and racism against human and artist freedom.These circumstances can result in alienation, fear, poverty… But they can also encourage community awakening in the struggle to restore the value of human life and abolish artificial divisions. We are interested in your films that talk about these topics and approach them from innovative aspects, regardless of the genre approach and production conditions.
CAN YOU BREATHE FILM – REGIONALNA SELEKCIJA
CAN YOU BREATHE FILM – INTERNATIONAL SELECTION
A category intended for filmmakers who were not older than 18 at the moment of creating submitted films.
KinoKlub ZAGREB (Croatia), seletion by Vedran Šuvar
• How to talk to mom, Dalija Dozet, 11′, 2020
• Jabuka, tri dvopeka, jogurt, Anita Čeko, 8′, 2019.
• Dogs, moon river and Baudelaire, Marija Kovačina, 4’30”, 2019.
• Dead time, Iva Gavrilović, 5′, 2020.
• Showgirls, Miro Manojlović, 4′, 2011.
• +topia, Petar Novak, 5′, 2013.
• 722 032 2, Mare Šuljak, 5′, 2013.
• Taste of Space, Mia Martinović, 8′,2019.
YOUNG AUTHORS #SatibaraProduction2020
• Greetings from da hood – activistic summer art workshops with teenagers
• Inclusive film club “My Close-up” – Seasson 2020.
• Film camp „The Voices of young Eurasia“ – Tandem Europe project (Serbia and Turkey)
• GIFme! – Project at the “Na sopstveni pogon” festival